Particle.news
Download on the App Store

Missing Bahía Blanca Job Seeker Reappears on Live Mar del Plata TV, Ending Police Search

He told the broadcast his phone had been stolen, explaining the lack of contact.

Overview

  • Maximiliano Echarri, 25, stopped communicating after December 10 following his December 1 trip to Mar del Plata to seek seasonal work.
  • His family filed a missing-person report on December 20, prompting an investigation by UFIJ No. 20 with Comisaría Cuarta and Subcomisaría Harding Green.
  • On January 1 he approached a live local segment from the Rambla, confirmed he was in good health, and thanked residents and police for helping him reach his family.
  • He said his phone was stolen, reported he is washing and caring for vehicles in Mar del Plata, and indicated he intends to stay there while seeking formal employment.
  • The intensive search was deactivated after his on-air confirmation, and coverage noted no public allegation of a violent crime.