Overview
- Bloomberg reported Tuesday that Hasbro ended its publishing deal with Giant Skull, canceling the studio’s single‑player Dungeons & Dragons action game.
- Wizards of the Coast said it dropped the pitch after an early‑concept review and it will still hear new proposals from the team.
- Studio head Stig Asmussen said "things are good" at Giant Skull as the team speaks with Hasbro and other potential publishers.
- The project had been announced in June 2025 for PC and consoles using Unreal Engine 5 and it was halted less than a year later.
- Reporting links the move to a wider reshuffle at Wizards of the Coast that also closed Atomic Arcade, while Hasbro concentrates spending on Exodus and Warlock planned for 2027.