Overview
- France Télévisions removed Jimmy Mohamed from its broadcasts on Friday, July 3, 2026, calling the decision a temporary step to allow clarification of the allegations.
- Earlier this week, Mohamed’s wife, Souailla Mohamed, posted photos on Instagram she says show bruises and said she has faced insults and threats since asking for a divorce.
- Jimmy Mohamed issued a public denial on social media on Friday, saying he has never committed violence against the mother of his children and noting he spoke with the broadcaster in recent days.
- 'Le Mag de la santé' is still scheduled to move from France 5 to France 2 in September and Flavie Flament is due to co-present but will provisionally lead the show alone if the situation is not clarified.
- The case raises reputational and operational questions for the public broadcaster and for Mohamed’s media roles, and the next steps to watch are any formal findings from France Télévisions and further statements from the parties involved.